Join us this summer and discover the FUNdamentals of art! All youth programming emphasizes the fundamental elements and essential vocabulary of art, encouraging students to explore and communicate as they create. Students gain skills in various media – including paint, clay, wire, fiber, and so much more – taught and guided by our professional art educators.
Summer KidArt Camps and Teen Studios
Summer Camp Registration is
Click on the images below to view the KidART and Teen Studio camp catalogs online!
Search for camps with ease! Simply narrow your search by selecting your student’s age group and “camp” from the drop down menus.
Supervised Care is a paid service that we provide for children that will be on-site prior to, in-between or after camps are in session. We offer three different supervised care sessions:
- Morning Session, before camps 8 – 9 AM
- Mid-day Session, in-between camps 12 – 1 PM (Please note: lunch is not provided. Please send a lunch with your child.)
- Afternoon Session, after camps 4 – 5 PM
Each session costs $30 per 5-day camp; $60 for 2 sessions; $90 for 3 sessions. If your child is enrolled in both morning and afternoon camps, you must purchase and enroll them in the Mid-day Supervised Care session.
Supervised Care is not available to Summer Teen Studio participants. ASLD is an open campus for teens (ages 14-17) participating in Summer Teen Studio programming.
- Children may not be signed in until 10 minutes before the beginning of class and must be picked up promptly. Early drop-offs or late pick-ups are subject to a supervised care fine of $20 per occurrence.
- Drop-Off to Supervised Care: When dropping children off for supervised care for either the morning or afternoon sessions, parents must escort children to the supervised care area, located in the ASLD Artful Garden, and initial the enrollment sheet. When the camps begin, the supervised care assistant will escort the children to their studio. Drop off times for supervised care are 8 am for morning care and 12 pm for lunchtime care. You must pick up your child by 5 pm if they are in afternoon supervised care. Early sign-ins or late pick-ups are subject to a supervised care fine of $20 per occurrence.
- Drop-Off to Camps: When dropping children off at their camp, parents must escort children to the assigned studio. There will be a daily camp schedule in the front lobby with all the room assignments. Parents must initial the enrollment sheet in the studio when dropping children off. Please make sure you drop your child off on time as children arriving late disrupt the class. Please do not drop off your child earlier than 10 minutes to start time of camp. Early drop-offs or late pick-ups are subject to a supervised care fine of $20 per occurrence.
- Attendance: Instructors will take attendance each day. Please contact the Art Student League staff at 303-778-6990 if you know your child will be absent.
- Pick-Up from Camps/Supervised Care: After camp has ended for the day, parents or supervised care providers will pick up all children from the studio. Parents picking up their children from either the studio or from supervised care need to check-out their child by initialing the enrollment sheet. Late pick-ups are subject to a supervised care fine of $20 per occurrence.
Youth scholarship funds are on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are exhausted. Scholarships range from partial to full registration fees based on income and availability of funds for youths 6-17 years of age. Scholarships are awarded to families who demonstrate an interest in the arts, dedication to learning, and financial need.
Submit a Youth Camp Scholarship Application today!
All camp registrations are final. There are NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, or CLASS CREDITS! NO EXCEPTIONS.
Thank you to the Peyback Foundation, for its generous contribution to the ASLD youth scholarship program!