Get a jump-start on registration by checking your account first.
Verify your membership and contact information. Manage contacts, their relationships to you, and which classes you’re taking.
In a nutshell, this article shows online steps to –
- Add or edit contacts.
- Edit contact information.
- Verify your membership status.
- Go to the SEARCH menu when ready.
- Start by Logging in to your online account.
- Select “My Account” to navigate to your account setting options.
IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN –
Please stop here and send a description of your issues to email@example.com, or call the registration office to speak with staff.
Add or edit contacts
- Once logged in, scroll to the management option tabs to find “Contacts”. Click the tab heading to open a list of contacts on your account.
- Choose a button to add a new adult or child contact and complete their information.
- Or, select the Edit Contact button to open contact options. If you need help, call the registration office to speak with a staff person.
- For youth camps, verify ages for children on your account. Check to see the “Relationship” field is set to Child in order to add youth classes and summer camps to your shopping cart.
Edit contact and emergency contact information
Please add or update your child’s emergency contact and doctor’s office contact information.
This information is required for all children’s and youth course registrations. It is optional for adults.
Verify your membership
- Scroll to find the “Memberships” tab to open your list of memberships on your account. You will see a list of active and expired dates in your membership status history.
Or, renew your membership
If you don’t see your membership, call the registration office to talk with staff to verify your account. If your membership is expired, you can renew by selecting the “Select new membership…” button.
Visit SELECT MEMBERSHIP to see membership levels, benefits and fees. Add one to your basket and check out to complete your purchase.
Verify to which contact the membership is assigned. Open the Edit Membership button to see who is selected, or pick the contact’s name on the available list.
If you don’t see your contact, you may need to add a new contact (see above). Otherwise, please call the registration office to have a staff member help you.
When you’re ready, go to SEARCH
Once your account details are set and contacts are current, return to the SEARCH menu for classes and camps to start registration.
Need help searching? Read this help article.