Open calls for entry are listed here when available. Please follow our event calendar to see a full list of programs, announcements and special events.
Participate in our upcoming group exhibitions
OPEN CALLS FOR ENTRY
MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED
The following guidelines are general requirements for our calls for entry to exhibitions scheduled to display in our main building. Please review details for specific open calls to learn more information about the topic or special guidelines for each exhibition.
- Each artist is allowed one submission per exhibition.
- Artwork MUST be ready-to-hang/install.
- Two-dimensional work requires a picture wire.
- Please include your full name, title, date, medium, and dimensions (optional) on the back of your work.
Wired pieces only. NO saw-tooth hangers. NO plastic frames. Black or neutral toned frames only. Framed works that do not meet specifications will be excluded at the discretion of ASLD and/or exhibition curator.
Drop off your artwork* at ASLD’s main office during the drop-off dates/times listed for the exhibition. Due to limited space, we will accept the first 35–40 two-dimensional pieces as well as 10–15 three-dimensional pieces (size dependent). Artworks which fit the theme and requirements of the exhibit will be accepted.
* Recommended – Wrap submitted work in paper or bubble-wrap. Please note that wrapping will not be returned.
DOCUMENTATION & FORMS
Each artist must complete the Entry and Label forms at ASLD’s main office during drop off. Artwork submitted for Open Call exhibitions can be available for sale at the discretion of the artist with ASLD retaining a 40% commission on sales.