ARTIST SHOWCASE AND SALE
Virtual Fundraiser for ASLD
OPEN THROUGH DECEMBER 19
Welcome to the first ASLD Artist Showcase & Sale! The artwork included in this showcase has been generously donated to the Art Students League of Denver to be sold in support of ASLD’s programming and operations during this unprecedented year. Every piece of artwork in the showcase comes from one of our community members—including students, faculty and long-time supporting artists—and it demonstrates the great variety of talent within our community. ASLD’s Board of Directors were the driving force behind the coordination and effort to make this event a reality.
Every purchase from the sale will provide important funds to ASLD to ensure our art programs for all continue far into the future. Thank you for being a part of our community! We deeply appreciate your support.
- This Showcase is a great introduction to ASLD’s community. We’ve provided a link to each artist so you can learn more about who they are and what ASLD means to them. When available we’ve provided information on where you can find more of their work. Be sure to check them out!
- The range of media and size of work varies much more than the images online convey. Please be sure to note the dimensions of each piece in the descriptions.
- Some artwork is quite large and is only available for in-person pick up. When shipping is available, the cost of shipping will be determined after the sale and you will be sent an invoice for the actual shipping costs.
- All prices have been set by the artists and are non-negotiable. In-person private appointments to view art may be made for pieces priced at $1200 and above by contacting Rachel Basye at email@example.com
- If you wish to purchase more than one piece you will have to complete one transaction for each item due to constraints of the payment portal.
- Tax will be added to your purchase. Your purchases will support ASLD, however they are not tax deductible as you are buying a wonderful piece of art!
- Please note that all purchases must be made online – we will not be accepting any purchases in-person or via phone. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- In-person pick up will be at ASLD 200 Grant St, Denver, CO on:
- Saturday, November 21 — 10 am to 12 pm
- Thursday, December 3 – 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, December 12 – 10 am to 12 pm
- Saturday, December 19 – 10 am to 12 pm
- Monday, December 21 – 10 am to 12 pm
If none of these times will work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements. Due to COVID-19 guidelines we must manage the number of people in the building at any given time and will have to check schedules to see who is available to assist you.
BROWSE THE SHOWCASE: