In support of our community’s efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, the Art Students League of Denver has developed procedures & recommendations in accordance with guidelines from state & local government.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds. CDC handwashing guidelines
● Bring your own materials to class and do not share materials.
● If you aren’t feeling well or have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
● If you, or someone you’ve been in contact with, test positive for COVID-19, do not come to ASLD for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.
● After taking an in-person class, if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of being inside our building, you agree to inform ASLD staff so contact tracing may begin as soon as possible.
● If your class is cancelled due to a confirmed case of COVID-19, you will be notified immediately.
Covid-19 Building Operations FAQs
If you came into contact with someone at ASLD who tests positive for COVID-19, you’ll be contacted immediately.
All building and studio standards listed above apply to kids & teens.
No, we will not require proof of vaccination.
Our primary interest is the safety and wellbeing of every member of our community. Thanks for your support as we navigate this time. If you need more information about our safety guidelines, feel free to contact Daniel McMahon, Business Administration Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and ASLD operations. You can also subscribe to our email list to receive updates from us. We are closely monitoring the situation and will base any operating decisions on recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health. You can review the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines for prevention here.