ARTIST VENDOR INFORMATION
Forms Now Available
The Artist Packet includes guidelines for:
- Acceptable Art
- Marketing Tools
- Payment Processing
- Sales Tax
- Clean up
Equipment rentals, such as tents and tables, are available from Chair Rental.
All orders must be paid in full by June 5. All equipment is subject to availability.
More forms will be available for download as information becomes available. Please check back for more updates.
The Exhibitor Package is a .ZIP compressed file with all downloadable forms—
- Artist Packet
- Artist Site Plan
- Rental Agreement Form
- Sales Tax Registration
- SAM logo files with instructions
A SALES TAX LICENSE is required if you are making retail sales. This applies to sales made during Summer Art Market. Included in this ZIP file are all required sales tax instructions, application, and return form.
Use the SAM official logo to invite your friends, family and fans to enjoy the weekend and visit your booth. Use the ARTIST SITE PLAN to help everyone easily find your booth.
RULES FOR ATTENDEES
- All bags, containers and packages are subject to search.
- No coolers allowed.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- No glass containers.
- Guests will not be allowed to carry alcoholic beverages through the exit gates.
- No weapons of any type allowed.
- No marijuana use allowed.
- Pets should be left at home for their comfort and safety.
- No scooters or skateboards are allowed inside the event.
- Bicycles must be walked to and from the bicycle parking area, located at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Grant Street.