ARTWORK BY KRISTIN GREUNBERGER, 2022 BEST OF SHOW WINNER
PLAN YOUR VISIT TO SUMMER ART MARKET
Parking for this event will be very limited. If possible, we recommend:
- Carpooling with a friend
- Taking a rideshare or public transportation to the event
- Biking or walking to the event
If you decide to park on a neighborhood street, please pay close attention to all parking signage and guidelines. ASLD will have a paid parking lot available at 455 Sherman St. for $10 per vehicle, cash only. See map for paid parking details
Still have questions? Attend our virtual neighbor meeting on Thursday, July 27 at 7PM. The meeting will be held via Zoom. All neighbors are invited to attend, event staff will be available to answer any questions you have about Summer Art Market and its impact on the neighborhood surrounding 200 Grant St.
Summer Art Market is an outdoor event and is exposed to whatever weather is happening day of, from sunshine to rain. There will be wayfinding signage throughout the event. All areas of the event will be wheelchair accessible. Service animals are welcome.
To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility at SAM, please contact Daniel McMahon, Business Administration Coordinator email@example.com
EVENT WELLNESS PLAN
The 2023 Summer Art Market will follow state and local public health orders and guidelines to ensure a safe event.
- Stay home if you feel ill
- Stay home if you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, or if you came into contact with someone who tested positive within the last 14 days
- Follow any physical distancing signage at the event
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer frequently
- Attendance may be limited and $5 tickets will be required. Live in the neighborhood? See the above section for entrance details.
Public Health Orders can change at any time and may require event cancellation with little or no notice.