PLAN YOUR VISIT TO SUMMER ART MARKET
Tickets go on sale August 1. Ticket prices are $5 for adults, FREE for kids 12 & younger. Your ticket is good for the entire weekend of Summer Art Market, both Saturday & Sunday.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
Parking for this event will be very limited. If possible, we recommend:
- Carpooling with a friend
- Taking a rideshare or public transportation to the event
- Biking or walking to the event
ASLD may have some paid event parking available – check this page closer to the event for more information. If you decide to park on a neighborhood street, please pay close attention to all parking signage and guidelines.
Summer Art Market is an outdoor event and is exposed to whatever weather is happening day of, from sunshine to rain. There will be wayfinding signage throughout the event. All areas of the event will be wheelchair accessible. Service animals are welcome.
To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility at SAM, please contact Daniel McMahon, Business Administration Coordinator email@example.com
EVENT WELLNESS PLAN
The 2021 Summer Art Market will follow state and local public health orders and guidelines to ensure a safe event. Everyone working at/attending the event should:
- Stay home if they feel ill
- Wear a mask or face covering if they have not been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Follow any physical distancing signage at the event
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer frequently
- Attendance may be limited and $5 tickets will be sold. All neighbors will be allowed free entrance.
Public Health Orders can change at any time and may require event cancellation with little or no notice.