ARTWORK BY KIRSTEN SAVAGE, 2019 SAM BEST IN SHOW WINNER
SUMMER ART MARKET | August 28 & 29, 2021
We are thrilled to share with you that ASLD is moving forward with plans for an in-person Summer Art Market (SAM) 2021! The event will be held on August 28 & 29. We are excited to welcome both new artists and old friends to this summer’s event! Please note that SAM will be a ticketed event this year – tickets will be $5 (free for kids 12 & younger) and will go on sale August 1.
Are you a participating artist in Summer Art Market? We have lots of information for you to help plan for the big weekend, from marketing tools to sales tax how-to.
To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility at SAM, please contact Daniel McMahon, Business Administration Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our 2021 Sponsors
Summer Art Market 2021 Wellness Plan
The 2021 Summer Art Market will follow state and local public health orders and guidelines to ensure a safe event. Everyone working at/attending the event should:
- Stay home if they feel ill
- Wear a mask or face covering if they have not been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Follow any physical distancing signage at the event
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer frequently
- Attendance may be limited and $5 tickets will be sold. All neighbors will be allowed free entrance.
Public Health Orders can change at any time and may require event cancellation with little or no notice.