SUMMER YOUTH ART EXHIBIT
Open Call for artwork by youth members of ASLD
Exhibition Dates: June 17–July 24 2022
Location: Art Students League of Denver, 200 Grant St.
Artwork Drop-off: June 9-11 | 9AM-4PM
Opening Reception: Friday, June 17 | 5:30-8:30PM
This summer we’re celebrating the talented young artists in our community! Students from ASLD’s youth courses are invited to display their work as part of this summer exhibit.
Youth artists must have an active ASLD membership and have taken at least 1 ASLD youth course or ASLD camp between January 2021 – May 2022 in order to be eligible for participating in the exhibit. Artwork drop-off dates/times will take place June 9-11 from 9AM-4PM.
Want to make sure your work is exhibition-ready? Check out this video on ASLD’s exhibit guidelines.
EXHIBIT ENTRY GUIDELINES
- There is no fee for participating in the exhibit.
- Open to 2D and 3D work in any media offered in ASLD youth programs.
- All 2D pieces MUST be framed & wired. NO sawtooth hangers. NO plastic frames. Black or neutral-toned frames are preferred.
- All artwork that does not meet specifications for display or shows visible damage may be excluded at ASLD’s discretion.
- ASLD reserves the right to exclude artwork that is too fragile.
- Artists/Guardians must bring all work to our registration office, fill out and sign a loan agreement form, and leave their artwork with an ASLD representative.
- Artwork left unattended or without proper documentation will not be included in ASLD exhibits, and will be considered abandoned.
- Artists may submit 1 work.
- Artwork will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The call will close as soon as gallery capacity is reached.
- Per the loan agreement, the commission split of artwork sales is 60/40 artist/ASLD.
- Late artwork submissions will not be accepted.
ACCESSIBILITY AT THE EXHIBIT
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com